Driven Creative Supply Company, a full-service branding/advertising/marketing agency, is seeking a qualified Production Artist to work at our Pleasant Ridge office location.
This candidate will support all client materials and is responsible for production, mechanicals and technical work for packaging, collateral, and branding on various print and digital marketing platforms. The Production Artist will have 2+ years of experience in an agency environment and/or in-house production studio. This position will report to the Design Director and work closely with Designers and Copywriters to provide daily support, ensuring quality and production standards are met prior to releasing projects to the client or printer while working within tight deadlines and adhering to client brand identity standards.
- Advanced, in-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat on MacOS systems.
- Consumer Packaging file set up strongly preferred.
- Ability to create and edit files for both RBG and CMYK workflows.
- Proficient with color correction, image retouching and manipulation, and font management.
- Knowledge of all steps required for the print process and understanding of production methods to ensure designs can be produced for print delivery.
- Experience in graphic design and a discerning eye for art and composition.
- Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting, design and production skills.
- Demonstrable effective communication skills (verbal, written and listening).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with people at all levels of business.
- Build design files and artwork based on team, client or vendor specifications.
- Collaborate with creative teams to execute creative concepts.
- Balance and prioritize multiple client projects in fast-paced environment.
- Follow client brand identity standards.
- Have a proactive, deadline-driven approach.
- Able to juggle multiple job responsibilities and can produce results independently as well as collaboratively on a team.
- Show diplomacy, flexibility and grace under pressure.
- Possess a positive, team-oriented demeanor (and a good sense of humor is a plus!)
Seniority Level: Associate
Employment Type: Contract
Industry: Marketing & Advertising